Here is a video of photos that I took of the beautiful city of Ulm, Germany in January 2020. With the music of J.S.Bach.
I particularly like this song because it references places I know in Berlin and has such an atmosphere of longing and even dread. An example is that Pottsdammer Platz was a bleak ‘no mans land’ in the 70s. This is a very touching song about something more than nostalgia.
- Where was he then? Bowie relives odyssey in Seventies Berlin (independent.co.uk)
- Bowie’s Berlin – Where are we now? (thelocal.de)
- Iggy Pop And David Bowie’s Friendship To Hit The Big Screen In Biopic (contactmusic.com)
- David Bowie’s Berlin Years With Iggy Pop Inspire New Biopic (wxrt.cbslocal.com)
- David Bowie Taps Tilda Swinton For Provocative New Video (wncx.cbslocal.com)